The Simpsons: Tapped Out 4.41.5 APK + MOD (Money) Android
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
- First, you can get it for free!
- Make Springfield just like you want it.
- Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
- Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
- Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
- Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
- Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
- Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
- Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
- Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
- And did we mention its free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!
This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 500MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise its worth the wait).**
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.